Caring as a Career
Looking for carer work in the Maidstone or Medway areas?
We are always looking for caring, dedicated and reliable carers to join our professional care team here at Accessible Care. Please read on to see how caring is a very rewarding and flexible profession which could be right for you.
If you already know that care work is right for you and you would like to apply for hourly care work or live in care work, please fill in the forms using the links below and we’ll contact you within the next working day …
Is care work right for you?
Care work is ideal if you have a caring attitude and genuinely wish to make a positive difference to the lives of the elderly people we care for.
Our working patterns are designed to work around you and your current lifestyle ...
- Work from as little as 12 hours to as much as 60 hours a week.
- Flexibility allows for mums with children or if you have care commitments at home.
- You could work days only, nights only, weekends only, or a combination to suit you.
- Work is very localised, typically with short distances between jobs.
Types of work
Most of our work is hourly care work, caring for a range of our customers throughout each week. You can find out more about hourly care work here.
We also provide live in care work, which is for clients who need more than a few hours assistance a day. You can find out more about live in care work here.
Rates of pay
Our rates of pay are:
- After 7pm and weekends: £8.60 per hour.
- Monday to Friday, 7am – 7pm: £8.00 per hour.
We also offer a travel allowance and all staff are guaranteed a contracted numbers of hours.
Although care work experience is a benefit, it’s not essential as full training and induction is provided free of charge.
The induction training is one week, followed by on the job shadowing, learning from other care workers actively helping our customers.
What you’ll need
- You will need to be able to work in the Maidstone or Medway areas (depending on where you’re located).
- You will need your own mobile phone so that we can easily contact you.
- You will also need your own car to travel between clients, although we do have some work in central areas that involves walking from client to client.
If you would like to find out more about Accessible Care or you have any questions about caring as a career please contact us on 01622 757 155.
If you would like to apply for hourly care work or live in care work, please fill in the forms using the links below and we’ll contact you within the next working day …
Live In Carer Application Form
Fields with * are required
Local hourly care worker application form
Fields with * are required