Indepedent Living Assistant
Are you looking for a role that is rewarding and provides a sense of satisfaction? Are you looking for a unique and varied role? If the answer to these questions is 'yes', then a role in care could be for you!
Accessible Care are recruiting Independent Living Assistants in Dartford and the following areas; Gravesend, Longfield, Swanley, Greenhithe.
- £8.70 to £10.00
- Full Time / Part Time Independent Living Assistants in Dartford.
- This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in the care sector.
- We have day and night shifts available with flexible hours to suit your needs – ongoing work.
Job role in brief
We are passionate about providing the very best care to clients in their own homes. If you love working in care and genuinely want to make a difference to our clients and their families in difficult times – we would like to meet you!
- Accessible Care workers are responsible for meeting the support requirements of our customers, in a way that respects the individual and promotes their independence.
- The type of support that you can expect to be providing is no different from what would reasonably be given by a member of the person’s family. For instance, you may be providing personal care and support or domestic support.
We are looking for enthusiastic, compassionate and hard-working individuals to join our team of Independent Living Assistants in Dartford to enhance our customer’s lives.
Job benefits as an Independent Living Assistant in Dartford
- Excellent pay rates
- Contracted hours available
- Flexible working hours
- Career development opportunities
- Diplomas in Health and Social Care (Level 2 – 3) plus specialised training
- Dignity in care champion supporters
- Paid Training
- Paid DBS
- Holiday pay
- Free uniforms
- Paid mileage at 23p / mile
- Discount voucher scheme
- Refer a friend scheme - Earn up to £100